Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How to get rid of 55 gal drums of gas

On Jul 21, 9:23*pm, toolbreaker wrote:

Hi Dan

I just want to get rid of it. * I suspect there isn't a lot of water
but we tried it on a lawn mower and it didn't run very well. * Barrals
are in good conditon and are nearly full but it has been stored for a
few years.

BTW you gave me a piece of Ti a few years ago and I recently chucked
it up in my new lathe. *It cut like butter:-)

That is why I said "someone" instead of "you". Why don't you post
this in the Seattle Metalheads Yahoo Group? I have moved and am no
longer close to you.

Glad to hear that your lathe works well. Ti is similar to Stainless.
Cuts well if you get under any work hardening.

Dan