Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve W.[_4_] Steve W.[_4_] is offline

Default Clutch Master Cylinders

Pete C. wrote:
No grinding or anything, just continual clutch no-release problems.
Clutch replaced once, coaxial slave cylinder replaced another time, MCs
replaced like four times. Never had a problem with clutch slip, only
failure to release.

Now that I have a new truck, I'm getting ready to pull the clutch on the
old one myself and see if I can fix it for good. This truck also ate
rear axle seals until I got into it. Axles seals replaced under warranty
several times, when they went again out of warranty I replaced them
myself and haven't had a problem since (195k+ now).

Step down and no release? If you step down a second time does it release
then?

--
Steve W.