Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus19289 Ignoramus19289 is offline

Default Aaladin washer

Finally I have a eureka moment.

As you recall, I am struggling with a Aaladin gas fired pressure
washer that was wired for remote start. I identified which remote
start wires to reconnect to make START and STOP buttons work. So now I
can start and stop the motor at any time.

My problem was that I could not figure out how to make the burner
work.

I have a suspicion that I possibly know how they wired BURNER for
remote start

The BURNER switch right now is SPDT, ON-ON. Two wires from it go into
the remote box. I now think that originally the BURNER switch was
SPST, but they changed it to SPDT and wired with another SPDT remote
switch, for a "three wire switch" configuration. Kind of what many
people have on their staircases, a switch on top and a switch on
bottom, working together.

I will soon know if my guess is correct.