Posted to uk.d-i-y
Harry Stottle[_4_] Harry Stottle[_4_] is offline

Default OT Who is "SID" and why has my bank card stopped working

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
om...
I tried to withdraw some money from a cash point on Saturday and again on
Sunday. I assumed that the cash machine was empty when I failed to get any
money. I tried again today and "Unauthorised access" was displayed on the
screen. I then phoned the bank and just before my mobile phone battery died
I was told that "SID" was in place.

Any ideas on what a "SID" is? The bank is now shut and I cannot call them
back until the morning.

Suspicious incident detected?

--
To help compile the Open Street Map, or if you just want to use copyright
free maps of the UK, or anywhere else in the world, visit