Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
toolbreaker toolbreaker is offline

Default How to get rid of 55 gal drums of gas

On Jul 21, 7:17*am, "Proctologically Violated©®"
wrote:
"toolbreaker" wrote in message

We are moving my elderly parents out of there house and need to get
rid of two 55 gal barrels of gas. *Gas is contaminated with water.
Location Renton WA.

Anyone wants some gas?

Wouldn't the water sink to the bottom?
Ahm thinkin mebbe put a food dye in there, soluble only in the water, so you
could see the boundary layer.
Then you'd have, theoretically, usable gas.

Or, use salt, and attach an ohmmeter to some long wires, and when they hit
the boundary layer, the resistance should drop immediately.

--

Mr. PV'd

Mae West (yer fav CongressShill) to the Gangster (yer fav Lobbyist):
* * *Hey, Big Boy, is that a wad (of cash) in yer pocket, or are you just
glad to see me??

Experiment on Homo Sapiens -- CEOs, Lawyers, and Politicians, *in
particular.
Spare the animals.

Click here every day to feed an animal that needs you today.www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Thanks but I want to get rid of it. The thought of putting old gas
into a car with fuel injectors turns makes me very nervous.

FYI: I have been told there is a paste from fuel supplier that one
can smear on a stick that changes color when it contacts water.