Posted to alt.home.repair
C & E C & E is offline

Default Church deep cleaning (off topic)

Give the sound system the once-over to make sure it's
balanced, etc.

CY: Odd you should mention that. The sound in the gym is way
loud. I could not find any adjuster for it.

Check for an odd volume knob 5.5 to 6 feet up on the wall opposite the
stage. That's where ours is.

Wash all vestments and linens, if applicable.

CY: We do use linen for the sacrament table. Yes, those should be washed and
dried. -- and spray starched and ironed. Even if it's to be folded. They
just look more crisp.

Get an orange oil product and do the wooden doors to the chapel and the
classroom doors. I also wipe down the wooden rail above the sisal with the
same stuff. You have a huge 'to do' list. Good luck getting the Bro's and
Sis's to do it all, though.