Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default OT - SEC calls for Calif. IOUs treated as securities

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 10:11:39 -0400, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .

I'd count them mostly as Clintonian retreads and previously discounted
failed advisors to the Liberals. ONe example is John P. Holdren (
advisor to Paul Ehrlich, failed author of "sky is falling" Liberal
books, all of which were disproven) Now he "advises" Obama about
science and technology. thud
http://www.prisonplanet.com/obama-science-advisor-called-for-planetary-regime-to-enforce-totalitarian-population-control-measures.html
Is this one of your "good people", Ed?

The page comes up blank.

Try http://tinyurl.com/n53e48 or
http://www.amazon.com/Ecoscience-Population-Environment-Paul-Ehrlich/dp/0716700298/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1248150268&sr=8-1
Holdren/Ehrlich book reviewed -extremely- unfavorably on Amazon.

He and Hanson are a real pair, I tell ya. Give him a Nobel!

--
Mistrust the man who finds everything good, the man who finds everything
evil, and still more the man who is indifferent to everything.