Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default OT- NJ Police state

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 15:05:17 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 14:13:10 -0500, Don Foreman
wrote:

On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 03:23:21 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

If you
please, what is the violent crime data for same period for Fridley,
MN?

2005 -- 446 violent crimes/100k people.

Wow! That surprises me. Perhaps I feel safer than I should. No
sarcasm here, I really am surprised at that number for Fridley.

Now the question remains...do you have 100k people living in Findley?

If you have 10k..its 44.6 crimes

Gunner

That's just a convenient way to normalize data so it can be compared
to other locales. Fridley has pop of about 25,868. The actual stats
are on the web page Ed cited, just like they were for Taft in your
case.

The surprise to me is that I've seen no mention of violent crimes in
Fridley in the Mnpls paper I read every day. North Mnpls,Brooklyn
Center and St. Paul yeah, but nothing about Friendly Fridley. A car
was broken into in the 6800 block of Hohum drive, some DVDs were
stolen. Etc.