Posted to alt.home.repair
LouB[_2_] LouB[_2_] is offline

Default Best way to get spots out of a carpet?

Oren wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 11:57:16 -0400, LouB wrote:

Best way to get spots out of a tan carpet?

From experience please.

TIA

Lou

I've had excellent results with "Resolve" carpet cleaners. I used it
when I once rented a carpet cleaning machine. It really cleans high
traffic areas. They sell a variety of products, but I have never used
the "granules". They/it has three five star reviews here.*

*
http://www1.epinions.com/Resolve_Hig...splay_~reviews

Don't walk on the area when still damp as the padding will leach dirt
back into the area. Make sure it is fully dried, before walking on it.

You may find Resolve in a grocery store, if the have rental machines.

Thank You.

Lou