Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Best way to get spots out of a carpet?

"The Ranger" cuhulain _ wrote in
ndwidth:

LouB wrote in message
Best way to get spots out of a tan carpet?

I've used two products when my three daughter-units went through the
toddler daze: Spot Shot and NYLAC Carpet Cleaner.

If you want an all-purpose spot cleaner, can affort the $5.49 / can
then Spot Shot is the product for you. It excellent. The downside is
the chemical smell that hangs as the product dries. (Huh; I just
noticed it's a product produced by the WD-40 company.)

NYLAC was recommended by the carpet layer. It's my go-to when pets,
kids, or grease get ground into the carpet. NYLAC cn be reached
through their 1-800 # (1-800-33-NYLAC).

The Ranger

I've found Glass Plus window cleaner works good.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik