Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Timers to go with the breaker box or fuse box.

mm wrote:
I'm looking to get some timers that will go right on my breaker box or
fuse box, or next to it, as simple an installation as possible, that
will put a timer on a circuit, so as to turn the entire circuit on or
off at pre-set times. I'm hoping it will be small enough that more
than one can be used at the same time.

I konw they make timers in their own metal boxes that can be connected
to a fuse box with conduit or Romx, but I was thinking by now there
might be something smaller. Maybe with a more complicated timer, like
setback thermostat timers keep getting more versatile.

I guess lawnsprinkler timers control low voltage devices, not 110
volts.

Any ideas, please?

I'm fond of the Grasslin timers because of the captive
trippers and simple design. I'm posting a link to one
that you can mount in a single gang handy box next to
your electrical panel. Several of them could be mounted
next to your panel on the wall.

http://tinyurl.com/nftyvm

TDD