Posted to alt.home.repair
benick[_2_] benick[_2_] is offline

Default Comic for the group

"Bert Byfield" wrote in message
. 97.131...
Saw this, and had to share it....

That was darned funny! I immediately forwarded it on to my
buddies in the profession. The Ranger

Very funny and so very true...You wouldn't believe how many times
I've bailed out red faced homeowners who think after watching
drywall being done on the DIY channel they can di it...LOL...I
should send those DIY , ect. channels a thankyou note sometime for
all the EXTRA money I made undoing what the homeowner tried to do
and doing it right...LOL...

Yeah, yeah, whoop it up because homeowners can't do everything
themselves, go ahead and present an image of the contractors as smug
predators, homeowners as fools with lots of money, but no matter how
much you carry on the homeowners still CANNOT afford to pay you for
every chore around their homes.

Crawl back under your rock and grow a sense of humor....It's not my fault it
costs more to undo something and do it right than just paying to have it
done right the first time..I suppose I should work for free , huh ??? .Blame
all those home improvement shows if you want to place blame....The make
everything look so easy by NOT showing the mistakes and making it look like
it can be done in an hour by anybody while not even getting dirty or
smudging their make-up.......LOL....