Posted to alt.home.repair
benick[_2_] benick[_2_] is offline

Default Timers to go with the breaker box or fuse box.

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

"mm" wrote in message
I konw they make timers in their own metal boxes that can be connected
to a fuse box with conduit or Romx, but I was thinking by now there
might be something smaller. Maybe with a more complicated timer, like
setback thermostat timers keep getting more versatile.

Paragon (or equal) timer. If you are running a circuit through it, you
need something at least the size of a junction box. It also has to comply
with wiring codes.

Don't worry about it...The Obamalord will do it for you shortly...The
government will decide when you need power and how much you can use....