Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT- NJ Police state

On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 15:42:01 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck
wrote:

On Jul 19, 6:27*pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 08:10:37 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck

c) none of this would make me any happier about seeing my neighbor
mowing his lawn while carrying a .45, but that's not happening any
time soon in NJ.

Happens all the time where I live. *And kids walking through the
neighborhood carrying rifles, on their way out to the desert to hunt and
plink.

I'm glad that makes you happy. I'm more glad that it doesn't happen in
my neighborhood.

You live in New Jersey. While it is a mental desert.......shrug

d) you'll have a hard time convincing me that carrying a gun is a
"human right" on any scale remotely related to
http://www.un-documents.net/a3r217.htm

So you believe that UN mandates are of greater value than the
Constituion and the Bill of Rights.

Read again, carefully this time. I said that I don't consider carrying
a firearm to be in the same class as the right, say, to not have your
children stolen by the government. Before you start in on how the
liberals are stealing your kids, think about what an ass you'll look
like when you try to compare what happens in southern California to
sex slave trade in the far east.

What does the sex slave trade in the far east have to do with the
Constitution?

Are you drunk, or simply demonstrating that mental deficiency you suffer
from?

Gunner

"Lenin called them "useful idiots," those people living in
liberal democracies who by giving moral and material support
to a totalitarian ideology in effect were braiding the rope that
would hang them. Why people who enjoyed freedom and prosperity worked
passionately to destroy both is a fascinating question, one still with us
today. Now the useful idiots can be found in the chorus of appeasement,
reflexive anti-Americanism, and sentimental idealism trying to inhibit
the necessary responses to another freedom-hating ideology, radical Islam"