Posted to alt.home.repair
LouB[_2_] LouB[_2_] is offline

Default [Solved] What is the obstruction in this cleanout interiordrainpipe?

ShadowTek wrote:
Smitty Two wrote:

Did you extract that bottle without cutting pipe?

Yeah, I just tapped the bottom part of the bottle with the handle of my
pipe wrench, and the bottle was forced down out of the Y joint and was
laying flat in the lower pipe. I then used a wire to reach back around
the bottle and pull it out.

There's no tellin how long that thing's been in there. There hasn't been
any children in that house for years.

They said the sink would
eventually fill up after being run for a minute or so, and then it would
eventually drain out after a while. They've just been used to using it
like that like. lol

Curiosity killed the cat. Satisfaction brought it back. bg