Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default wall anchor repair/replace help

In article ,
KLS wrote:

On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 21:05:36 -0400, aemeijers
wrote:

Side question- why on earth do they put towel bars in the tub enclosure?
Other than wet laundry or a wash cloth or three, what good are they? Not
like you can leave a dry towel hanging there if you are using the shower.

I contemplate this exact same question every time I take a shower and
lay eyes on the long towel bar in our shower enclosure. WTF? We hang
our rubber foot mat up there, but that's about all it's good for.

I don't have one of those, but here's my WAG. You hang the towel there
to dry. It keeps it out of the way. When you go to take a shower, you
throw it on the sink or toilet lid or floor until you're done showering.