Posted to rec.woodworking
notbob notbob is offline

Default Eagle Scout project complete!

On 2009-07-19, evodawg wrote:

That is odd, mine played it fine. Firefox, it may be a Flash Player plugin
problem. Showing Flash Player 10 using Firefox Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux
i686; en-US; rv:1.8.1.18) Gecko/20080703 Mandriva/2.0.0.18-1.1mdv2008.0
(2008.0) Firefox/2.0.0.18,

I figured it out. Not enough memory.

I'm running rv 1.9.0.4 w/ flash 10, but I only have 512M RAM. Last night I
was also ssh'd into a headless server with remote xwindows running when I
ran the photobucket site. No doubt just overwhelmed my RAM. I've noticed
FF and Seamonkey have become more bloated and memory hungry over the last
few years. If you run heavy client-side scripts, like slideshows or
youtube, without enough memory, FF will just crash. This morning, free of
the ssh/xwindow connect, the photobucket slide show runs just fine.

nb