Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David R.Birch David R.Birch is offline

Default K&T Parts

MEG wrote:
I have three Milwaukee mills.. I have a 2hl universal horizontal, a 2h plain
horizontal, and a 2d tool and die mill..All three of these mills are war
babies.. I also have attachments for all of them.. Everyone loves Bridgeport
mills and they sell pretty high.. Well the Milwaukee mill will fill a five
gallon bucket with shavings in a hurry..To each his own I suppose but for me
it is Milwaukee.. Mike

I trained on some at Milwaukee Area Technical College, also war
babies, and used them at various jobs. One of them needed a
replacement gear and none were available, with K&T right here in town.
We could have had one made, but for as much as the machine was worth.

David