Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Childhood DIY experiments

"geoff" wrote in message

You are the worst example I know of for everything.

Whatever,

You are the worst case of what you were doing down above

Is this the five minute argument or do you want to try for the full 15 mins?

You are the archtypical example of the dumbed down arsehole who should
have been removed from the gene pool at birth. You then come all rufty
tufty and diss your own sort

The only two around here that I diss are you and TMW.
You are just plain cr@p.
You are also too stupid to understand what I write.
As the sentence "You are the worst case of what you were doing down above"
you were foolish enough to post demonstrates.
Go and play with TMH you are well suited.