Posted to uk.d-i-y
David David is offline

Default Dishwasher repair/replacement

On 19 July, 17:22, F news@nowhere wrote:
Our Whirlpool ADP 4504 dishwasher looks like it needs new PCB at a cost
of £104.73!

I don't mind repairing it but, as it's ~5 years old and already had a
couple of other parts replaced, I'm tempted to replace it.

Anyone care to comment on continuing (un)reliability and/or recommend a
replacement?

I don't think you can go far wrong with a Miele.

We have had a Siemens integrated one for 6-7 years, it gets used a lot
and has only had one part replaced, however I have heard that Siemens/
Bosch/Neff are not the same good quality as they once were.