Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default Childhood DIY experiments

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"Frank Erskine" wrote in message

I really think it's sad that kids nowadays are deprived of the
experience of technical/scientific 'research'. Little wonder that as a
nation we're rapidly falling from being world leaders to 'also-rans'.

I think everything has been dumbed down so much that Darwinism
doesn't work anymore.
As a result we have a country run by politicians that should have
been removed from the gene pool during childhood.

But Dennis - you epitomise this culture

You are the worst example of "live in the box", "no risk" we have in
uk.d-i-y

You are the worst example I know of for everything.

Whatever,

You are the worst case of what you were doing down above

You are the archtypical example of the dumbed down arsehole who should
have been removed from the gene pool at birth. You then come all rufty
tufty and diss your own sort

--
geoff