Posted to rec.woodworking
Morris Dovey Morris Dovey is offline

Default Eagle Scout project complete!

Doug Miller wrote:

My son A.J. finished his Eagle Scout project today: construction and
installation of the Stations of the Cross on the grounds of Cardinal
Ritter High School (his alma mater) and St. Michael's Catholic Church
here in Indianapolis.

Looks like a well-executed project from start to finish!

Project concept, design, and management by my son. Scrollsaw work by
my wife. Construction and installation by my son and over a dozen
volunteer helpers. Special thanks to Carter-Lee Lumber Company of
Indianapolis for their very generous donation of *all* of the lumber
used in this project.

A no-reservations "Well done!" to all, with special recognition to Mom
and Dad for their successful efforts to raise an Eagle Scout.

Very well done, indeed.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar