Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Childhood DIY experiments

"dennis@home" wrote in message

"Frank Erskine" wrote in message

I really think it's sad that kids nowadays are deprived of the
experience of technical/scientific 'research'. Little wonder that as a
nation we're rapidly falling from being world leaders to 'also-rans'.

I think everything has been dumbed down so much that Darwinism doesn't
work anymore.
As a result we have a country run by politicians that should have been
removed from the gene pool during childhood.

Dennis

This country has gone mad

http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/...-health-safety

I will spend this afternoon crayfish hunting in the River Dearne with a 5
year old and afterwards we will climb some trees. Last weeks picture is here
http://tinypic.com/r/2ret7yw/3

If he falls from a tree I will take him to casualty if needed, if he falls
in the river I will pull him out (more of a stream than a river)

Frank E certainly hit the nail on the head with his post

Adam