Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Weather station -- update

"Red Green" wrote in message

Thanks Ed! I see that and downloaded it but do not have software to
unpack. It looks like Rarlab has a trial version to unpack it.

As with you I'm sure, they sent an old crippled version 3.0 and the
current one is 6.1.

Sidebar: We had a hell of a thunderstorm last night. Winds were up but
not that bad, like 25mph. Enough to cause power irregularities. Station
survived fine. Lightning all over the place. Was wondering about that
copper pipe mast I put up. Thought I might be up for a Darwin award. No
issues though...this time.

To be continued... :-)

There is a link to the RAR software right below the weather software.

While it corrects the problems of the high/low reading being the same as the
current temperature, it gives odd high and low marks that I've never
achieved. The "record" temperature is in the unit itself. You have to go to
the touch screen to reset the min/max for both indoor and outdoor
temperature. They will go to the present settings and should adjust
accordingly as time goes on.