Posted to rec.woodworking
Tanus Tanus is offline

Default Why Good Drawings Are Important - Long Boring Story

Upscale wrote:

Just my own opinion, but Lee Valley Tools is one of those companies that
does go the extra distance and beyond. Too bad the trend in the last 30
years for the vast majority of companies has been to go the profit route at
the expense of the quality route.

Now, if we could only convince LV to enter the power tools for woodworking
arena.

I'm one of those who can't say enough about Lee Valley, and I do often,
much to my wife's consternation.

However, and I think Upscale may have said that tongue-in-cheek, I don't
want to see them enter power tools. No doubt they'd research and
engineer it to the nth degree, but in the end, they've made their mark
with hand tools.

I can get my power tools in other places, and I'm just afraid that if LV
entered that market, something would suffer. I like LV just the way it is.

Tanus