Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default New and not approved.

"Charlie" wrote in message
Here we are in the land of the tropical storm and hurricane.

Now we have a new way (at least to me) of mounting a small dish.

I suppose we will have a new category to list in the Saffir-Simpson scale.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/HAW2/english..._simpson.shtml

What do you think? Will it blow away in a Cat 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5?

At least I don't live close to this installation.

Here it is at http://tinyurl.com/lacusk

Charlie.

Very well engineered. Many people would have put the block with holes up
giving much more wind resistance. The job was well thought out taking
aerodynamics into consideration. Must be one of the Rocket Surgeons did
that.