Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
MEG MEG is offline

Default K&T Parts

Hello: Thanks for the reply.. This is s special lever which operates in
conjunction with trip dogs on the periphery of the table so it has to be the
factory lever.. I do appreciate your reply though.. M. Goleman

--
JOBS LOST = 2 MILLION AND COUNTING
UNEMPLOYMENT NEARING DOUBLE DIGITS

"Bob AZ" wrote in message
On Jul 17, 2:07?pm, "MEG" wrote:
-- Hi all: I need some parts for a 12" Kearney and Trecker rotary table..
need the directional lever among other things.. Thanks; M. Goleman

Meg

When I need levers and handles as such I always tiurn to McMaster-
Carr. mcmaster.com is the web address I think. Have a picture you can
post?

Bob AZ