Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Church deep cleaning (off topic)

Stormin Mormon wrote:
Later this year, the church is having a "deep cleaning"
project. I went to the one last year. Couple guys pushing a
vacuum cleaner, and several crews of people washing windows.
The carpets all got vacuumed several times, and the windows
got wiped several times.

Ideally, I'd like to have a list of church cleaning list of
things to do. Things which are useful, and actually make the
building and grounds cleaner. A google search provided a
bunch of calendar dates for other churches cleaning days.
But no good old fashioned task list.

What do you all suggest?

Hi,
I'd steam vac. carpet. You will see how dirty the carpet was then.
Pews all have to be wiped down.