Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default If cap & trade passes the senate

"EXT" wrote in
anews.com:

Oren wrote:
On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 13:39:54 -0600, "Bob-tx"
wrote:

Ah, silly you. You didn't reckon on the Democratic
Party's desire to control every miniscule aspect of your life.

They want to save the tree-toed box turtle!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCFqYriUQg0

It sound like some Americans want to do nothing to conserve energy,
keep going the same way, never improve and to drain all the oil and
gas wells in Arabia, Canada, and any where else in the world that they
can get oil and gas from, until they have used it all up. Then maybe
they will change.

Well I do my bit to conserve. And I have and fully use my recycle can for
household stuff.

The problem I see and that anything you conserve like electricity, gas,
building supplies, whatever, the companies just raise the price to meet
revenue goals. And that carries to government. Tax revenue so raise taxes
be it direct tax, indirect tax or a new tax. I mean what was it that was
posted about a stormwater runoff tax in a couple of places?