Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Noble[_2_] Bill Noble[_2_] is offline

Default K&T Parts

I have a friend who is trying to dispose of a K&T #2H mill - weighs about
4,000 pounds - if a friend of his doesn't want it, it's available, and if no
one wants it whole, then parts are available - this is a complete mill,
probably working (it was working anyway) with all the overarm stuff, and
there is some tooling, etc - If anything from this might work with your
table, drop me a note off the list and I'll pass the word on. The mill is
in the San Fernando Valley (near Los Angeles, CA) - hate to see it turned
into scrap, but if no one wants it whole, then what's left after any parts
go is just that, scrap. Another vintage tool lost....

oh, to find me, please get my email from my web page, wbnoble.com

"Bob AZ" wrote in message
On Jul 17, 2:07?pm, "MEG" wrote:
-- Hi all: I need some parts for a 12" Kearney and Trecker rotary table..
need the directional lever among other things.. Thanks; M. Goleman

Meg

When I need levers and handles as such I always tiurn to McMaster-
Carr. mcmaster.com is the web address I think. Have a picture you can
post?

Bob AZ