Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Lane[_2_] Mike Lane[_2_] is offline

Default wasps again

Dave wrote on Jul 17, 2009:

This prompts me to mention the NHS bowel cancer test they want me to do.

I was invited to take part in this.

I have to crap and provide 3 samples on a sealable page.

You are either loose or constipated. If you are loose, how the hell do
you catch a sample without getting your hand very dirty?

If you are constipated, you are going to be left with a hell of a
handfull to get the samples from. Yes, you have to provide 3 samples
from 2 craps.

I think I will put the paperwork where they want it, but not send it back.

Well that will certainly teach them not to interfere in your private life!

I was sent a kit a couple of months ago which I duly carried out as per
instructions. A bit messy but still... The results came back a week or two
later - negative I'm relieved to say. One less thing to worry about, but each
to his own, eh?

--
Mike Lane
UK North Yorkshire