Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Dave is offline

Default wasps again

Tommy wrote:
On 17 July, 21:52, Dave wrote:
I think I have found a wasp nest in my loft. It fits descriptions I have
found on the web.

My hobby involves having several aerials outside the house that have to
come inside to various radios. They come under the roof via plastic
waste pipes let into the boards just under the roof tiles, at the eaves.
The nest is just next to the pipe, but in the loft, that only has 2
small coax cables coming through. I am certain it was not there a month
or so ago.

1 what material should I use to block entry through the pipes?

****e works best

Which animal? does it matter?

2 when should I tackle the removal of the nest?

once the **** has dryed

Why does **** deter the wasps?

3 when should I block the entrance off?

Now