Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Watson Tom Watson is offline

Default Bisquit Jointer vs Dowel Pro Jig

On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 02:43:31 -0500, "MikeWhy"
wrote:

snip

Come to think of it, I don't particularly recall *where* I read it.

snip

Repeatable 1% variation even between two joints of the same type would be
something to really crow about. If you can find a credible cite for 1%
variability from M&T to loose tenon, I'll eat this keyboard I'm typing this
on, every last sharp, broken shard of it, including the lead contents of its
electronics. You wouldn't by chance care to restate what you wrote? I'm sure
I read it wrong.

Don't do what you are doing right now while eating Cheetos.

They'll turn your pecker orange.

Regards,

Tom Watson
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/