Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard the Dreaded Libertarian Richard the Dreaded Libertarian is offline

Default Manufacturing will move

On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 14:50:52 -0400, Ed Huntress wrote:
"Richard the Dreaded Libertarian" wrote in message

I fear it's reached the point where the best that we Freedom-lovers are
going to be able to do is to hunker down, protect our jewels, and hope
we enjoy the ride when the whole card house collapses around us.

The irony of this downturn is that all those years of deficit spending (with
no good reason) has left no choice but more deficit spending -- unless you
want to do another Herbert Hoover and have the government sit there with its
collective thumb up its butt, watching the economy go down in flames.

Um, I believe you've gotten this ass-backwards. The Govermnent is now
trying to do EVERYTHING, and the economy IS going down in flames.

I WISH the government would sit on its collective butt and do as little
as humanly possible - then, the Free Market woluld pull us out of this
mess in a matter of months.

But, I guess we're going to have to learn the hard way once again.

Thanks,
Rich