Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_10_] SteveB[_10_] is offline

Default doggie door

"nefletch" wrote in message
scommunications...
I have gotten some very good advice on this group, and
I thank them for it. I do have a favor to ask. My wife
wants me to put in a doggie door from the living area to
the outside, not just from the garage. We have 6 months
of winter, and 6 months of summer, so I need a good
quality airtight type doggie door. Any suggestions will
be appreciated. thx

My experiences with about six doggie doors: There are no airtight doggie
doors. The next best thing is two doors that are separated by at least
three feet, as one would have in a porch or enclosed foyer situation.

Steve