Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default LCD mounting brackets

"Harry Bloomfield" wrote in message
k...
After serious thinking NoSpam wrote :
Pretty simple really ...
2 pieces of aluminium angle screwed to the holes in the back of the
display/TV. 2 pieces of angle fixed vertically to the wall, spaced so
that the angle on the back of the TV nicely slide between them. Holes
arranged in angle so that a bolt through each pair acts as a top pivot,
if necessary a strip of metal at the bottom to give a tilt control (but I
experimented first and decided that tilt/pivot wasn't necessary so I just
have 2 lower bolts). The big advantage is that the TV is almost flush to
the wall and totally solid - also, it cost about £3.

Looking to mount our new 42" Plasma (28Kg) across a room corner, I'm thing
of using Dexion angle.

I have just ordered a TV cabinet and stand that will easily support that
weight from ebuyer for £40.

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/131624

aluminium/glass and lacquered wood and its on wheels.