Posted to rec.woodworking
evodawg[_2_] evodawg[_2_] is offline

Default Rockler Visit

Swingman wrote:

Tom Watson wrote:
On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 17:59:39 -0500, Swingman wrote:

http://www.e-woodshop.net/images/13525-0.jpg

You know...just looking at that makes me start to itch.

Why would anyone want to live in a house made from stuff that god
intended for cows and horses to **** in?

... and costs approximately 30% more to build than traditional
construction.

R48 insulation value is not justification enough for me.

That said, damned few people have accomplished this, and with "green
building" coming to the fore around these parts, I'm now more than
eminently qualified to get my share of the business ... if I should
chose to do so. BTDT, literally from the ground up.

You can actually get a building permit for this 3 little piggy construction?
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"