Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default Rockler Visit

"Tom Watson" wrote in message
On Thu, 16 Jul 2009 16:04:12 -0500, Swingman wrote:

Snip

They look awesome.

(i still wish that you would not run those vertical's all the way to
the top - don't look natcheral to me :-) )

The thing that got me going was the "NO DUST" part.

I'm gonna have to take a look at these Fusstools.

You boys are rockin'!

I gotta tell you, it's a slippery slope. I got the CT22 Festool Vac with
the Domino, it was recommended by Festool dealer, LOL. Then on Robatoy's
recommendation on the Festool Rotex Sander I got one to replace my 20 year
old PC right angle ROS. When I saw how much dust "there wasn't" after
sanding I naturally had to replace my PC SpeedBloc sander also I was/am
threw with sanding dust. It takes some getting used to, not seeing any
dust on the work and the paper looking brand new when it is worn out.