Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Chapman Roger Chapman is offline

Default Tornado

Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Roger Chapman" wrote in message
Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Roger Chapman" wrote in message
Doctor Drivel wrote:

There are plenty of building plots for sale, some of them very
cheap,

Where?

You say

This is Roger making things up again. He does this a lot. Sad but
true.

This is Roger making things up again. He does this a lot. Sad but true.

Dribble, as might be expected, managed to delete all the meaningful
content of my previous post. Said content is repeated below:

"Dribble you are a pathological liar as well as an imbecile. You want direction to a few adverts for cheap building plots? Just say what you

would consider cheap and I will try to accommodate you."

So proof, if proof was really needed, that Dribble is incapable of comprehending a simple question, let alone having the capacity to answer it.

Dribble is still incapable of saying what he thinks is a cheap building
plot. Something anyone with an IQ of more than 50 should manage without
any problem.