Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel[_2_] Doctor Drivel[_2_] is offline

Default Tornado

"Dave" wrote in message
Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message
Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message
Doctor Drivel wrote:

There is only 10% difference in build costs over the UK. Average is
2/3 of a house value is the value of the land. If all towns, cities
and villages were twice as large, giving a population of 120 million,
then still only 15% of the UK would be settled and that is only 5%
paved.

You do talk ********.

You are an idiot. They are "official figures" Reda back on the thread
dumbo, the figures are there. Dumbo!!!

Double dumbo jumped in and thought I was commenting about his figure
about building costs, but I had read his post to the end before I
answered.

Most towns and cities are already over crowded

Exactly!!

The UK has a land surplus.

We are living in crowded and dense cities, not a crowded and urbanised
country.

Despite claims of concreting over the countryside, only 7.5% of UK land
is
settled.

I wonder if you have ever thought why? There is a very good reason.

Prey tell. What is it? Don't bother. 66% of the population own 70% of
the land and hoard it and charge rents. And this plantpot thinks it is
to stop immigrants or something half-witted.

Keeping the land idle has the effect of keeping the population down
along with the polution, through lack of housing.

It keeps the large owners rich which you are not one being a
sycophantic exploited one.

They can only be rich if the government takes up your stance about
building. No demand, no land value.

They ARE rich because of the way the system is right now.

You are so thick you can't when you are being ripped-off.

How can I have been ripped off?

You really don't know. How sad. You are putty to those people. They
love you.

I have my own land, my own house and it didn't cost me all that much in
todays costs.

It could have cost a hell of a lot less and you could have had a bigger
house.

What? More cleaning, more dust, more pollen and more allergies for me.
Thanks. Not.

Then you could have had a cheaper house.

I see you have conveniently snipped the bit about all the polution
created by providing roads, transport,

And electric rail using kinetic reclaim supercapacitors can prevent that.
What world, are you in? Cloud cuckoo land world.

I am in the world of the sane and the free.

You are in none.

But once again, you have not addressed the bit about the polution
created by providing transport.

Read Unaffordable Housing by the Policy Exchange. All there. Get back when
you are stuck.

snip drivel

This fool doesn't know when he is being ripped-off