Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default Lightning protection (again), water and swimmers

In message , Grimly
Curmudgeon writes
drugs began to take hold. I remember jim
saying something like:

Circa late 1970s/ early 1980s, the late Lady Barnet of What's My Line?
TV program fame killed herself by arranging for a wall elec heater to
drop into her bath.

She lived in a very pleasant late Victorian house with its own grounds
in Cossington, Leicestershire, opposite the vets. I know because my
cat escaped into her garden from the vets!!

Her suicide occurred after a widely reported case when she was accused
of shoplifting.

but the newspapers love to perpetuate
old myths.

no myth

We need a guinea pig.

Drivel!

You can't have an experiment without a control

Dennis !

--
geoff