Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doki Doki is offline

Default LCD mounting brackets

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
.. .
Been asked to mount an LCD TV for someone, but I'm horrified at the
price of the mounts, given what they are. Price seems to be for style.
This one will be completely invisible. Anyone know a source of functional
brackets for reasonable prices, without the style surcharge?

(This one needs to hold TV out about 30cm on a 200x100 VESA mount.
A single extension arm would do.)

I bought one off Ebay a few months ago - item # 200326067957.

It arrived quickly, and is very solid. I've got a 32" screen on it, and it's
not going anywhere. Fixes up to the wall with 6 massive hex headed screws,
which are included. It's not visible from in front of the screen.