Bob S.

Default Freud "Dial a Dado" Query, also 6" v 8" dado question...

I have the Jet cabinet saw (JTAS10) and use the Freud 8" dado set with no
problems at all...

Bob S.

"john moorhead" wrote in message
Folks -

Cuppla questions.... Has anybody RAN out and picked up that new Freud
Adjustable Dado blade yet - anybody use one? Feedback would be welcome as

am putting together my XMAS list.... hehehe...

Also, I thought I heard that ONE of the cabinet saws out there (Delta/PM

or
JET) WOULD NOT accept an 8" stacked dado set, it would take 6" only. Do

any
of you know of this or have any experience?

Thanks in advance,

John Moorhead