Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Bisquit Jointer vs Dowel Pro Jig

On Jul 15, 6:10*pm, "SBH" wrote:
"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message

"Sonny" wrote:

How much better (and faster) is using bisquits, for keeping boards
aligned, than is using dowels? *I don't have a bisquit jointer, but I
do have the dowel jig. *I'm considering getting the bisquit jointer.

You don't need to buy a busquit joiner if you have a router.

A 5/32" slot cutter and a 5/32 straight bit and you you're covered for #20
biscuits.

Lew

Being new to the craft, can you explain how this is done?

Thank you

I think you 'll be able to find an explanation when you do a Google
search. (Don't tell anybody, but the natives get a little cranky
sometimes....)
=0)