Slowhand

Default Freud "Dial a Dado" Query, also 6" v 8" dado question...

"john moorhead" wrote in message
Folks -

Cuppla questions.... Has anybody RAN out and picked up that new Freud
Adjustable Dado blade yet - anybody use one? Feedback would be welcome as

am putting together my XMAS list.... hehehe...

Also, I thought I heard that ONE of the cabinet saws out there (Delta/PM

or
JET) WOULD NOT accept an 8" stacked dado set, it would take 6" only. Do

any
of you know of this or have any experience?

Welp, can't say it's the new model but freud made this same thang about 2 or
3 years ago and for some weird reason discontinued it and just recently
started making it again (popular demand I spose). I have the SD608 dial it
in model and it's the best thing since sliced bread imho. Can't say if it
will fit on a jet cab saw (it should) but it definately does the trick on my
delta cab saw. It makes very nice dados or grooves with little or no tear
out in oak veneer plywood whether you are ripping or cutting. It's a
definate must have fwiw.
SH