Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
life imitates life life imitates life is offline

Default Light bulb - Light-bulb.jpg (0/1)

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009 00:45:25 +0100, Eeyore
wrote:

life imitates life wrote:

On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 15:37:04 +0100, Eeyore
wrote:

I imagine Cap'n Cave Man must be DimBulb a.k.a AlwaysWrong.

Graham

We were talking about LEDs. Don't limit the current, and you get a
fried LED.

Where did I suggest not limiting the current ? I suggested a switching
constant current source with very low dissipation and wide input voltage
tolerance.

READ what people write.

Graham

I read what you wrote. Yeah, you know, the jack-jawed comment about
imagining something.

I imagine that you are wrong more often than I ever could be.