Posted to alt.home.repair
charlie charlie is offline

Default What To Look For In A Refrigerator?

"Some Guy" wrote in message ...
Abby Brown wrote:

We are about to replace our 28 year old Kenmore with a new
refrigerator.

2) Bottom freezer - better than top freezer (but they will make
you pay a premium for bottom freezer)

3) swing freezer door - slide-out freezer drawer (personal
preference, maybe depends on available space in front of
fridge, but they will REALLY make you pay for slide-open door
vs swing-open freezer door)

i was just in an appliance store and saw a new idea. try to get a bottom
freezer with 2 smaller doors rather than a single large door with a pull out
drawer. it is much easier to get to stuff on the bottom shelf of a bottom
freezer if it has it's own door.

regards,
charlie
cave creek, az