Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default Craftsman Commercial - Drilling In Reverse?

On Jul 14, 9:17*pm, Smitty Two wrote:
In article
,
*harry k wrote:

One more time and I am done. *I DO NOT HAVE TO SEE THE COMMERCIAL.

OK, and this will be me being done: BULL****. I know what the wagon
wheel effect is, and this is NOT it. And you know what? IF YOU DO SEE
THE COMMERCIAL, YOU WILL AGREE.

Getting a bit tired of shouting are you? You obviously do _not_ know
what strobing is or you wouldn't be going on this way.

I notice you make no reference to do any google on it. I did and
found pages of it including clips. True most of the clips do involve
wheels. Your example of the screw, the chuck etc. all have 'wheel
spoke' like things, the screw, the chuck key fingers (if it has them),
any knicks, burrs, chips, etc on the bit.

Harry K