Posted to uk.d-i-y
devonsteve devonsteve is offline

Default LCD mounting brackets

On Jul 15, 11:39*am, (Andrew Gabriel)
wrote:
Been asked to mount an LCD TV for someone, but I'm horrified at the
price of the mounts, given what they are. Price seems to be for style.
This one will be completely invisible. Anyone know a source of functional
brackets for reasonable prices, without the style surcharge?

(This one needs to hold TV out about 30cm on a 200x100 VESA mount.
A single extension arm would do.)

--
Andrew Gabriel

I have just mounted a 17" lcd tv in our bedroom , the bracket was
believe it or not from Tesco , it works perfectly (tilts and turns)
and even had a built in spirit level! May be worth checking what
they have in your local store , ours cost about £13