Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default wee disposal

Graham. wrote:

To satisfy the curiosity of those of us who don't want to (re)visit
the site, can you describe what is on it, I imagine it's humorous

You can't - it has been taken down now. However the google cache is
still live, and the cached version does *not* contain the exploit so you
can view it safely:

Google version:
http://209.85.229.132/search?q=cache...ient=firefox-a

jugging by the context of your OP.

The content looked like some brochure ware for a legit electrical good
disposal service. "FREE Electrical Waste Collection From Your Home
*Batteries, Cars and Metal Waste Included..."

I remember some MIDI music and large coloured text before
my machine re-started itself.
Doesn't seem to be any permanent damage.

I suggest downloading Malwarebytes antimalware and doing a full scan
just to be sure...

--
Cheers,

John.